It’s been a while since the last update – the past few months have been a little strange. More are on the way. Updates, that is… though surely plenty more strange months await.
Without further ado: here’s phase 1 of the relaunch of the Open Exchange Rates project! I’ve redesigned the openexchangerates.org proxy service to give it a little more pep, and make it more professional-looking.
It’s early days (lots of work to do on the documentation yet) but please have a click-around and let me know if you spot any bugs.
Planned for phase 2?
- Better documentation, quick-start guides and explanation for non-techies
- Free API keys, so that I can better track usage and improve the service
- More data providers/sources, to give it a more stability, and routine sanity-checks.
- Enhanced features on the API in general
- A showcase of all the amazing things people have already built using it!
Y’all are great – stay tuned, and I’ll be in touch.